Mercury, Blood

7Day(s)

Reference Range

A metal which is very widely used in industry (chemistry, plastics, photography, paints, dentistry and nuclear power). Its toxicity is due to its ion binding cellular components. Acute poisoning is characterized by gastrointestinal disturbances, renal insufficiency and sometimes central nervous system involvement. Symptoms usually begin with cough, chest tightness, trouble breathing and upset stomach. This may go on to pneumonia, which can be fatal. If the inorganic mercury compounds are swallowed, nausea, vomiting diarrhea and severe kidney damage can occur.

Special Requirements

Ready within 7

Copyright © biolab 2018, Developed by Tech Factory

Hit enter to search or ESC to close